little info for u

Don't really believe this. That said, if they're on the OS signing on the dotted line I will apologise.

Blue Mania said:
D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...

he says talks are in the advance stages with both players and will be announced by the above date he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark - but don't rule it out as we are still trying to get him to lower the mark with big bonus's such as, money for top6/4, return of 20gls ect ect....

so it will be Villa if Eto doesn't lower his wage demand and toure is more or less ours :)

Have the schools split up already ???

Cant be arsed reading through this thread, as I cant believe even I am bothering to respond what is obviously a load of fantasy !

You've got a fuckin 'sauce' making up bullshit like this !!!!

Clown

heard from the source again.

Villa deal is still there its just down to the player now as he is having talks with valencia (but as stated he doesn't want to leave spain but don't rule it out)

Eto same as what spursmad said nearly done(wages are meant to be sorted, just talking bonuses and other things (request ectect)

nothing on toure but its still on ...

thats all i got again will update when i know more :)

bobmcfc said:
i cannot see tevez eto'o AND villa signing, maybe 2 not 3

Get your money on city xmas panto, snow white and the 7............................its nailed on !

Blue Mania said:

Villa deal is still there its just down to the player now as he is having talks with valencia (but as stated he doesn't want to leave spain but don't rule it out)

Eto same as what spursmad said nearly done(wages are meant to be sorted, just talking bonuses and other things (request ectect)

Do you ever get the feeling you are broadcasting on an obscure digital channel that nobody is watching. No offence mate, but you're up against the mighty SkySpursmad channel here, you've got no chance.

Blue Mania said:

You're fucking pathetic mate. All you do is regurgitate the same shit TFM posts over on Citymancs combined with what the press and other people on Bluemoon already reported as well.

Shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you know anything.

You know exactly two things: Jack and Shit... and Jack left town.

avoidconfusion said:
Blue Mania said:

You're fucking pathetic mate. All you do is regurgitate the same shit TFM posts over on Citymancs combined with what the press and other people on Bluemoon already reported as well.

Shut the fuck up and stop pretending like you know anything.

You know exactly two things: Jack and Shit... and Jack left town.

LOL You in a bad mood today AC? Bit severe?

Cobwebcat said:
LOL You in a bad mood today AC? Bit severe?

Hahaha sorry its 30 degrees Celsius here, no wind, nothing... and these wannabe ITK attention whores are doing my head in. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.