little info for u

TonyM said:
I didn't say Davis or Crouch. I said Eto'o, Fabiano, Drogba, Adebayor, Forlan,...

I think a few people are getting bedazzled by the bling of a star signing and forgetting where they'll play regularly.

Terry is a star. We need CBs like him. Yes please.
Tevez is a star. We need a forward like him. Yes please.
Toure and Lescott are not stars. We need adaptable defenders like them. Yes please.
There are plenty very decent signings (stars or not) that we could do with, before we start getting into the mire of the Upsons, Neills, Sambas, Tucays, etc.

Aguero we don't need. Villa we don't need. Not because they aren't excellent but becaue they don't suit our style. I'm not being snobby I don't think.
I agree with everything you said there mate. I think Villa is a different striker to what we need and Aguero would take up irelands or santa cruz's positon which we don't need all the hassle about but what we do need is a class cb like you said in the quality of terry and the qualitites of lescott. The one i dont agree with though is toure because ever since he got malaria he just switched off and doesn't look tight anymore I would think he would be a ben-haim signing. :/

Blue Mania said:
D.Villa and Toure (Kolo) are to be announced by Fri 10th July....

The "sauce" is of the finest quality...
Quality sauce?.....
Umm.....
686211008_ecf14ce5b7.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1195439/Samuel-Etoo-takes-step-closer-Manchester-City-Barcelona-make-37m-David-Villa.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christen at St Marks said:

Barcelona have made a £37million bid for Spain striker David Villa as they prepare for life without Manchester City target Samuel Eto'o.

Barca's summer spending budget is only around £25m, meaning they would need to sell Eto'o to fund a move for Villa on top of their other targets.

So who's signed Eto'o then ? Ive missed that one lol

Take everything in the press with a pinch of salt !

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:

Barcelona have made a £37million bid for Spain striker David Villa as they prepare for life without Manchester City target Samuel Eto'o.

Barca's summer spending budget is only around £25m, meaning they would need to sell Eto'o to fund a move for Villa on top of their other targets.

That is just suggesting that they need to sell Eto before they buy Villa, not that they have already sold him.

YEP DOH!!!!!!!!!! LOL

True_Blue69 said:

That is just suggesting that they need to sell Eto before they buy Villa, not that they have already sold him.

So if Valencia turn round today and say, yep thats good ok ! where do Barca get the cash from ? they havent got rid of Eto'o yet.

Villa may end up at Barca, Eto'o may end up at city or it could be different but these guys are currently guessing and are not quite right IMHO

To be honest, I know the story is abit of a mishmash but it was the Daily Mail who have told us correctly about Barry and RSC. They have also stated that we are in the driving seat for Tevez which was confirmed today by Kia. I wouldn't write this story off just yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.