Walker-Ferdinand-Lescott-Cole
Carrick-Parker-Barry
Walcott-Rooney-Young

looks like, with the squad selection i'd say the strongest side is -

Hart
Johnson-Terry-Lescott-Cole
Gerrard-Parker-Barry
Walcott-Rooney-Young

can't believe Downing, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner and Carroll are in. Downing and Carroll have been majorly off form this year and Milner and Ox have been used very sparingly toward the end of the season. Henderson has been awful this season and AJ/Sturridge have been used very sparingly aswell toward the end of the season aswell.
i'm suprised Carson, Richards, Carrick, Lennon, Crouch, Holt and Graham are nowhere near the squad.

Roy better have a good press conference organised!

On Sky Sports News they announced Webb was in the squad until they realised he wasn't eligible and so quickly covered it up.

Haha, #HodgsonOut is already trending on twitter. That's got a be a record for turning on the England Manager

I can only conclude from that list... Hodgson couldn't get Carragher to come out of retirement.

How the fuck have any of those dippers made it into the squad? Of all people, you'd have thought Roy Hodgson would know how ridiculously overrated they are.

Dubai Blue said:
How the fuck have any of those dippers made it into the squad. Of all people, you'd have thought Roy Hodgson would know how ridiculously overrated they are.

Even the sheep from RAWK are scratching their heads which says it all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.