Live Streaming.............

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
Could anybody help me with advice in regards live streaming for City games ?
I have used Shady's list when games are on, and in the past have always managed to find one that works fine, but of late have had a problem.
When I click on the links, all seem to come up with numerous advert links, and a messages telling me to download this and that player which results in browser problems, and I have to then uninstall all those added programs.
It has got to the stage where I do not want to install anything, for fear of getting a virus on my lap top, so would sure be glad of some help !!!

Asian Blue said:
I have used Shady's list when games are on, and in the past have always managed to find one that works fine, but of late have had a problem.
When I click on the links, all seem to come up with numerous advert links, and a messages telling me to download this and that player which results in browser problems, and I have to then uninstall all those added programs.
It has got to the stage where I do not want to install anything, for fear of getting a virus on my lap top, so would sure be glad of some help !!!
Never ever ever click on anything that says you need to install this or that to continue. I use Adblock with Chrome which blocks most of them, one or two won't play because of it but I just go looking for a different stream in that case. You can add BlueMoon to a whitelist so they don't lose out on the ad revenue BTW.
I was using http://www.viplivesports.eu/sports/football.html last season.

Edit :- what's "Shady's list" BTW?

ColinLee said:
Asian Blue said:
Never ever ever click on anything that says you need to install this or that to continue. I use Adblock with Chrome which blocks most of them, one or two won't play because of it but I just go looking for a different stream in that case. You can add BlueMoon to a whitelist so they don't lose out on the ad revenue BTW.
I was using http://www.viplivesports.eu/sports/football.html last season.

Thank's for the advice................... Adblock works a treat, and I have put Blue Moon on a Whitelist, in order for the site to get the ad revenue.

Edit :- what's "Shady's list" BTW?

I've made that mistake in the past. They make it look like a genuine flash player add on. Just find the various x boxes and close them all down, then maximise the screen and it usually keeps them all away.

Webfirstrow.eu is the site I have been using for an year now and its the best website I've came across,u get to see every single football game that is being televised
Works great on smart phones as well

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Webfirstrow.eu is the site I have been using for an year now and its the best website I've came across,u get to see every single football game that is being televised
Works great on smart phones as well

Thanks for that. I'll be keeping a note of that site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.