liveonlinefooty

law74

I know that some people dont see why they should pay for an online feed when other sites link them for nought, but the st for LoF is now available for £27.99, so just under £2.50 per month.

I used it last season a few times, only paid for each game at a time every stream was excellent.

It's not blocked at work for me. Even during off-season it's got Sky Sports 1,2 and more often than not, SSN. I love it.

I used it all last season and was very pleased with the service.

Added: I have just taken up the season subscription.

By the way, I found that, with two monitors, it is possible to watch two games simultaneously (which was very useful late in the season when the results of 'other' games were important for City).

Another happy customer here, fantastic stream with a great picture, even when expanded to full screen. Deffo worth the subscription.

FORZA CITY said:
Another happy customer here, fantastic stream with a great picture, even when expanded to full screen. Deffo worth the subscription.

Get a VGA splitter cable and attach one to the TV and the other to your normal monitor and then sit back with cold beer to watch whatever game you choose to from the armchair, and if you are really lucky, you can have an ashtray on the arm rest and have a relaxing smoke without having to worry about the showsec bullies.

lostmyhouseski said:
so its worth joining up for the fight tonight rather than trying to get another link you guys reckon?
Ive watched the boxing on there and been quite impressed with it,my only worry about payin for the season is sometimes sites like these tend to disappear as quickly as they came. Off out to watch the fight tonight,so good luck with it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.