liveonlinefooty

lostmyhouseski said:
so its worth joining up for the fight tonight rather than trying to get another link you guys reckon?

coverage of the fight tonight was poor. Site crashed and most the build up missed. When it came on eventually it stuttered. Waste of £2.50. Fight was shite as well.

80s Shorts said:
lostmyhouseski said:
so its worth joining up for the fight tonight rather than trying to get another link you guys reckon?

coverage of the fight tonight was poor. Site crashed and most the build up missed. When it came on eventually it stuttered. Waste of £2.50. Fight was shite as well.

yep thought id give it a go in preparation for the season and wasnt impressed. crashed in about round 4 so luckily reverted to one of shady's free streams which worked a treat

I would like to reaffirm this viewpoint that LOF is shit as the more people that know about this place and use it the more likely it will eventually be taken offline....

but I'm not going to.

Used it all last season, the games that were more important had several dedicated channels so if it did go down/lagged i'd just swap the channel.

The same with the boxing.

My next door neighbour came into my home to watch it on there, even though he'd shelled out £15 to sky as they had fucked up.

Quality service, no problems with the boxing whatsoever (except that it was a shit fight)

Since we've got fibre-optic we've been using the hi-def streams which looks better than what my sky tv used to look like.

Sky only have themselves to blame, downgrading the quality of Sky Digital, forcing people to choose Sky-HD.

I've had sky in my house since I was around 4-5 yrs old, longterm subscribers but I can only take being ripped off for so long.
£50 pm saved.

SteSteez said:
I would like to reaffirm this viewpoint that LOF is shit as the more people that know about this place and use it the more likely it will eventually be taken offline....

but I'm not going to.

Used it all last season, the games that were more important had several dedicated channels so if it did go down/lagged i'd just swap the channel.

My next door neighbour came into my home to watch it on there, even though he'd shelled out £15 to sky as they had fucked up.

Quality service, no problems with the boxing whatsoever (except that it was a shit fight)

Since we've got fibre-optic we've been using the hi-def streams which looks better than what my sky tv used to look like.

Sky only have themselves to blame, downgrading the quality of Sky Digital, forcing people to choose Sky-HD.

I've had sky in my house since I was around 4-5 yrs old, longterm subscribers but I can only take being ripped off for so long.
£50 pm saved.

might still give it another chance then mate. do they show all of our games or just the ones on sky/espn?

just an update....

This image is now on the front page of LOF's new website design

holder.jpg

Maybe the guy who owns LOF (Daryl Hill) is a blue?

lostmyhouseski said:
SteSteez said:

but I'm not going to.

£50 pm saved.

might still give it another chance then mate. do they show all of our games or just the ones on sky/espn?

All of em bud.. 3pm saturday kickoffs home and away too. :)

I've always followed the free links for my televisual pleasure whenever there was an away game I couldn't get to. Got to see every game but quality has often been dubious. Crashes & the consequent need to find new links happened occasionally though often enough to mean that every link was watched with the sword of damicles hanging over me. Foreign commentary was suffered so often that I seriously considered langue courses - and you can't even turn the sound off and listen to the radio when you watch because there's a lag between and the audio commentary then comes a minute or two before the visual event (very very frustrating).
Anyway, having read through this thread and been impressed by the positive feedback re live-online-footy, I've just bitten the bullet and signed up for a year.
First thoughts are it provides good quality picture and commentary I can understand - let's hope it maintains this standard.

PS. And thanks for the recommendations - if it does!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.