liveonlinefooty

Stream quality is getting better espesh in the uk with the introduction of virgin and bt's new services that give good upload speed.
That means they can stream the feed at much better quality to their servers.

Be very careful about these services though, usually they are some guy running a 100/100 box who as soon as he gets a dmca notice shits himself and closes down.

I personally stick to public streams as this way they only wanna get the uploader not the users, if you pay for a service like this you can be shown to be funding piracy. The uk group FACT (federation against copyright theft) are pretty tough on this.
That said this is a relatively low key event and may not have massive enforcement. Always watch your back though. Remember free is best as you cant be show to be helping or proffiting from what is essentialy piracy.

I've just purchased the season ticket on liveonlinefooty too ....

i've been using this site for a few years now.

TCIB said:
Stream quality is getting better espesh in the uk with the introduction of virgin and bt's new services that give good upload speed.
That means they can stream the feed at much better quality to their servers.

Be very careful about these services though, usually they are some guy running a 100/100 box who as soon as he gets a dmca notice shits himself and closes down.

I personally stick to public streams as this way they only wanna get the uploader not the users, if you pay for a service like this you can be shown to be funding piracy. The uk group FACT (federation against copyright theft) are pretty tough on this.
That said this is a relatively low key event and may not have massive enforcement. Always watch your back though. Remember free is best as you cant be show to be helping or proffiting from what is essentialy piracy.

Yeah Veetle is pretty good one! The problem is they usually they go off through a game quite often

Do their streams work on the PS3 so I can watch it through the big ol' telly?

If they do, is the quality still good? No jittering etc?

keemcfc said:

Ye they do! you just have to direct it to the right site name, it works on iphon/ipod/ipad too.

To the guy who said its just one guy, he actually has several geezers with different boxes

Crouchy said:
keemcfc said:

Ye they do! you just have to direct it to the right site name, it works on iphon/ipod/ipad too.

To the guy who said its just one guy, he actually has several geezers with different boxes

I've just bought an iPad but not managed to get any of the live channels from LOF to work, any advice?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.