liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

SWP's back said:
I've just sorted my mates then father in laws.

Go to channel 3, when it doesn't work, go to server 2.

That should sort it. (CH4hd is fucked today as is server one) Ch 3 on server 2 is cushty.

You absolute beauty!!

Keeps freezing for me, their service is getting poorer and poorer. Advertised on three channels including HD and only one is working for me (poorly).

SWP's back said:
I've just sorted my mates then father in laws.

Go to channel 3, when it doesn't work, go to server 2.

That should sort it. (CH4hd is fucked today as is server one) Ch 3 on server 2 is cushty.

Cheers, I could teach a few new words to anyone with tourettes this afternoon

Even Channel 3 S2 freezes for me, I've had to find a free stream that works better than this one I paid for.

From there website

We are experiencing issues from our streaming servers, well out of our hands. I am constantly trying to call the provider every second and I have no answer from them there is nothing I can do I have been at the office all day monitoring then all of a sudden the servers go down. if you can click the server button to get to server 2 this does work but im not sure how many can get on this server. Again I can only appolgise to you and that isnt even good enough I know. But it is totally out of my hands I have been trying to call them all day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.