liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

it has been poor since going to bit scores

Had a good run tho I wont be renewing next year unless it improves, used to stal once or twice a game for the odd second now its every couple of minutes

Let's face it, we are fortunate that this service exists atall. There have been some recent troubles and it is frustrating in the extreme as you settle down to watch the match on a paid service and it fails.

The alternative is significantly more expensive or less reliable. I would suggest that dissatisfied users alert the owners to their specific problem by email and give the service an opportunity to improve. I have had three years of excellence so I am willing to give them a chance.

oldius said:
Let's face it, we are fortunate that this service exists atall. There have been some recent troubles and it is frustrating in the extreme as you settle down to watch the match on a paid service and it fails.

The alternative is significantly more expensive or less reliable. I would suggest that dissatisfied users alert the owners to their specific problem by email and give the service an opportunity to improve. I have had three years of excellence so I am willing to give them a chance.

Absolutely correct - there are one or two usually reliable links in Shady's blog but the time wasted trying to find them is a pain in the arse. Can't really complain considering Bitscores low cost, watched the Hatton fight last night for free, but lets hope they sort out these difficulties.

I've been having trouble with the freezing/juttering picture on my laptop for months but put up with it but my father in law shares my account and his picture is perfect (better laptop) I couldn't believe it.
Then I found out via twitter that you can watch it via ipad now which i didn't know - I thought because there's no flash support on the ipad it couldn't be done.
Tried it and IT. IS. SUPERB!

Can't wait v Wigan game !

By the way, how many devices can you watch it on? I heard it was 2 probably restricted through mac address but im not sure and the support never get back to you.

liveonline/bitscores

After the weekends "issues! I have just tried logging on to my account and cannot even find the site!! Can anyone else try and see if it is just me or are we all dooooooooomed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.