liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

Re: Plus1HD

SWP's back said:
I know quite a few people swapped over to that site when LOF went the way of the Dodo, but they seem to be having some sort of struggle this week as well.

Have any other sprung up? May not be finishing work til 8 and that's in Macc so my ticket won't be much use tonight and trying desperately to find somewhere to watch online similar to Plus1 or LOF.

No links obviously.

Check your emails, I think LOF is back under a different name. I got emailed my LOF login but for a new site (that no one should name, ever!) with an active sub til end of season.

Not tried it yet, will have a go this weekend.

I apologise for the bump but are there any good sites to use subscription based?

I had a subscription with Live Online Footy and Flash Sport Streams back in the day but both have disappeared. The ones that are supposed to be reliable today all seem to be closed subscriptions with no registrations presently.

Any ideas on what I could use that will be reliable and will have the channels switched on regularly? The one everyone talks about Starstreams or Smoothstreams never seems to be available and that Plus1HD seems to have a bit of negative feedback from some posts that I have read elsewhere. Would be great to find one with HD streaming and reliable 24/7 streams, just seems impossible.

dannyboy91uk said:
I apologise for the bump but are there any good sites to use subscription based?

I had a subscription with Live Online Footy and Flash Sport Streams back in the day but both have disappeared. The ones that are supposed to be reliable today all seem to be closed subscriptions with no registrations presently.

Any ideas on what I could use that will be reliable and will have the channels switched on regularly? The one everyone talks about Starstreams or Smoothstreams never seems to be available and that Plus1HD seems to have a bit of negative feedback from some posts that I have read elsewhere. Would be great to find one with HD streaming and reliable 24/7 streams, just seems impossible.

Get XBMC.

Well news-source.tv aint working and Ive just bloody renewed my subscription.

Anyone else having issues ?

Premier League Season Starts Tomorrow on NBCSN at 7am ET

Watch every match live on NBCSN, NBC, or online, on mobile or tablet with NBC Sports Live Extra

this might help

waspish said:
Working fine for me superb picture

Mine just buffering on every channel.

Renewed sub a couple a weeks ago and has been fine till this morning.

My dad got the same issues.

We both on virgin media. Hope they havent blocked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.