liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

Have you tried the sd format just to see if it buffers still? I'm using it on xbmc with there plugin just tried it on my iphone and its fine so don't understand why you getting buffering

waspish said:
Have you tried the sd format just to see if it buffers still? I'm using it on xbmc with there plugin just tried it on my iphone and its fine so don't understand why you getting buffering

Makes no difference mate. I have had no probs until this morning. No channel even starts - just says buffering and that's it.

Cant even get SSN.

Looks to me as though my subscription hasn't been activated.

I have messaged them. Lets see if they reply. Don't hold out that much hope tbh.

waspish said:
Have you logged in and checked your subscription it should tell you there if its active

Its showing 1 yr pass with the same order no as my paypal receipt.

It says "please activate your membership by chosing a subscription plan from above"

but when I click on it just takes me to a payment screen again.

Very frustrating mate.

I paid for the year last week when the it said your subscription ended had no problem I presume you paid for a month or the year in the last week or 2

waspish said:
I paid for the year last week when the it said your subscription ended had no problem I presume you paid for a month or the year in the last week or 2

Yep 29/07 and a couple days later for my dads.

Ah well lets see if they reply to my emails.

80s Shorts said:
waspish said:

Have you tried using a different browser opera safari or Firefox?

waspish said:
80s Shorts said:
waspish said:

Thanks for trying to help mate but as I said Ive never had any probs till this morning. Have been watching preseason etc.

I think it was free at that time anyway but I just thought I would join to get it out the way.

I presume that free admission was stopped today as first day of season and subscriptions were activated. (apart from mine and me dads lol)

I had tried chrome btw.

Cheers mate.

80s Shorts said:
waspish said:
80s Shorts said:

Thanks for trying to help mate but as I said Ive never had any probs till this morning. Have been watching preseason etc.

I think it was free at that time anyway but I just thought I would join to get it out the way.

I presume that free admission was stopped today as first day of season and subscriptions were activated. (apart from mine and me dads lol)

I had tried chrome btw.

Cheers mate.

I've been watching since the end of last season and all pre season without having paid a penny but am just getting buffering today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.