liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

I've watched this site for years. Was at the game last night but gutted its looking like its gone :-(
The free streams are always poor with my Internet connection. Can someone else let me know best website to use for streams, not p2p.

Cheers

Starstreams.tv but registration is closed at the moment but through the year you do have about 3 or 4 chances to sign up follow there twitter account @Live247tv they tweet when it's up for new members..

Regarding bitescore I think it's the servers he was using that are problem I have a feeling he'll be back...

Get xbmc on your laptop and install navi x there is some free cracking football streams on there also....

The only places you will get uninterupted hd/ high quality streams is if we make one for mooners.

I am willing to host it but i would need cappers or at least access to the pc's of users from a few different countries who are able to cap DVB/DVB-S with upstream of minimum 100KB/s.

Then i can create a link to distribute to those select mooners who are on the site.

This site would be very secret and i will not be giving access to newcomers or those with low post counts.

Anyone leaking it (i can see all ip's) i shall destroy with extreme prejudice.

I can do skysports sd and motd sd myself, the rest we would need to sort out.

Beyond that we are stuck with free streams.

TCIB said:
The only places you will get uninterupted hd/ high quality streams is if we make one for mooners.

I am willing to host it but i would need cappers or at least access to the pc's of users from a few different countries who are able to cap DVB/DVB-S with upstream of minimum 100KB/s.

Then i can create a link to distribute to those select mooners who are on the site.

This site would be very secret and i will not be giving access to newcomers or those with low post counts.

Have you used xbmc and the navi x plugin? Last night the free footy ones on there was pretty good

TCIB said:

You're a good man Tcib, count me in if it gets off the ground.

waspish said:
TCIB said:

Have you used xbmc and the navi x plugin? Last night the free footy ones on there was pretty good

Yes i have seen it working well alas the feds are coming down hard, these sites will not survive.
I have seen many come and go and am pretty sure that site is fucked.

If they have the original host behind cloudflare then the owner is fucked which seems to be the case.

If we have a guy with hd stream and decent upload we should be fine.

Anyone wants to do this then pm me please.

TCIB said:
waspish said:
TCIB said:

Yes i have seen it working well alas the feds are coming down hard, these sites will not survive.

If they have the original host behind cloudflare then the owner is fucked which seems to be the case.

Yeah I've seen a lot of sites come and go but more always pop up

I gave bitscore up until half past seven last night , and then fucked off to the ParrsWood pub to watch the game ...... it just wasn't functioning at all when i left ...... did it come on later ????

waspish said:
TCIB said:
waspish said:

Yeah I've seen a lot of sites come and go but more always pop up

It is different now bud, these sites are not as protected as they once were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.