liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

Re: liveonline/bitscores

california blue said:
trust me i feel you - i was gonna watch LOF tonight too. Was gonna pay 7EU last night to update my description. Thankfully i didnt.

I've dropped a bollock by the looks of it ..... i only updated my subscription last week !

BITSCORES.COM

It used to be called liveonlinefooty i'v been useing it for streams for over a year without any problems, but looks like it's been closed down does anyone know anything about it? or can let me know of any other good premium streams for the football?

Re: BITSCORES.COM

Thread on it here bud.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=269820" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=269820</a>

The good thing is that feds are still taking down mainly sites who are dealing with US property. If you're streaming US professional sport than the chance you'll come in trouble is nice :)

European sport is still relatively OK as there are few countries in Europe where there are less legal restrictions and some sites even won legal battles in Holland and Spain. Sweden is kinda liberal too.

Biggest problems are domains as all big TLD's (com, net, org) are owned by US companies and FBI can seize them in no time.

I guess it's time to park some servers in North Korea (is there Internet there at all) or Iran and take some Chinese domains, they don't give a flying one about US feds :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.