liverpool 10-0 1995

Went to both of em on me own, the 4-0 i was bladdered and threw up on the train back to St.Helens in the carriage lol, uuuurgggh.

Went to both, after the four nil I thought we'd played ok, told my mate I fancied the second one whilst taking a bite out of my pie, he looked at me like I was mad, went two down before I'd eaten the pie. Think that was the Alan ball is a football genius song night. Could be wrong.

cleavers said:
nicholasjackson said:
i know what your saying but we should all be proud of the journey weve been on.
Proud of being shite ? Wanting the videos of it ? Yeah of course....

my point is i appreciate where we are now even more cause of the shit city have put me,you and thousands of others through over the years.

Losing 6-0 to Liverpool in the league in 1995 cost us are place in the premiership we were relegated mainly on that result and drawing 2-2 with Liverpool at Maine Road

nicholasjackson said:
cleavers said:
nicholasjackson said:
i know what your saying but we should all be proud of the journey weve been on.

my point is i appreciate where we are now even more cause of the shit city have put me,you and thousands of others through over the years.
I appreciate where we are now too, I didn't really bother when we were shite either, just turned up and accepted we were, but I wouldn't want links to videos of it !

cleavers said:
nicholasjackson said:
cleavers said:

I appreciate where we are now too, I didn't really bother when we were shite either, just turned up and accepted we were, but I wouldn't want links to videos of it !

was more for bit where i can prove to wife and kids that i used to be slim(2fingers at redknapp bit)

now wheres the video of stockport 3 city 1, no roof 3 down after 20 mins lol

Went to the first game, but not the second although I can't remember why I didn't go to both now. Bought a ticket outside and sat in their main stand. That was an education in itself, as any vague notion of the Scousers' celebrated wit and/or sense of fair play evaporated within seconds of sitting down.

On the way home I remember telling my mates that I should have gone to the second game... as it couldn't have been worse than this one!

went to the 6-0 , and it could have been a lot worse, Immel made 4 or 5 world class saves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.