Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
C5tAu_tXQAArJpB.jpg:large

I guess all those trophies you joined Liverpool to win will have to wait another year James 'Norman Wisdom' Millner lol!!

Just had a 5 min browse of the dipper forum, bwahahahahahaa. Spend some money they scream, who's going to buy us and bail us out?

What happened to their team ethic, the istry, the fans, the trophies, self righteous ****s! Actually worse than Rags in my opine

Anyone got a list of money they have last few seasons, I keep getting this shit about net spend and only spent 10 mill the last year. This net spend argument is so false, they have spent money although they got a huge sum for Suarez it was still spent out not like it was kept in the bank.

Anyone got a list of money they have last few seasons, I keep getting this shit about net spend and only spent 10 mill the last year. This net spend argument is so false, they have spent money although they got a huge sum for Suarez it was still spent out not like it was kept in the bank.
£318.7m in the last 3 seasons.

Personally I think last nights result was a pity. Would prefer the scourers to push united out of the top four like the vast majority on here I suspect. I think last night significantly weakens that chance.

Klopp getting his usual easy ride from the media. If we'd have lost like they did last night then Pep would have been slaughtered by the press

Personally I think last nights result was a pity. Would prefer the scourers to push united out of the top four like the vast majority on here I suspect. I think last night significantly weakens that chance.
Spuds look a much better bet than the rags to get top 4, especially out of Europe. It's Arse that could be worrying, even when they've been winning this year they've been scraping wins and there's a danger the players could decide to mail it in if they know Wenger is going.

First things first though, worry about our own qualification, so last night was a good result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.