Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said at the start of the season that I reckon its between Us, Liverpool and the Rags. Nothing has changed my mind regarding at least City and Liverpool. I reckon we just have that little more quality than Liverpool which I hope will see us through.

More quality and more depth. The latter will be the biggest decider when you consider the intensity in which Klopp teams play.

The biggest game of the season is still rags vs dippers I assume or is forest v villa now the big one?

Did anyone hear the new song the dippers were singing to the Chelsea fans at the end about 5 Champions leagues and them having no history? Prepare because they can and probably will fit City into it when they play us.

That song has been around for years, not new at all. Won't be sung about City, as no real hatred there, compared to Chelsea.

And just so you lads know, now you're gonna believe us, we're gonna win the League!!! :-)

That song has been around for years, not new at all. Won't be sung about City, as no real hatred there, compared to Chelsea.

And just so you lads know, now you're gonna believe us, we're gonna win the League!!! :-)

Cheers I hadn't heard it before. Hopefully not but there was a fair bit flying about when Brendan was 'Unleashing the crowd' which was disappointing. Why so much animosity with the chavs? You have a good chance no European football will benefit you.

Cheers I hadn't heard it before. Hopefully not but there was a fair bit flying about when Brendan was 'Unleashing the crowd' which was disappointing. Why so much animosity with the chavs? You have a good chance no European football will benefit you.
They got Liverpool banned from Europe remember?

I don't think I could stomach finishing runners up to Liverpool again.

Not after coming so close 2 years ago

shopping

Available in all good landfills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.