Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a better group of players, but Liverpool are a special, unique club which should considerably close the gap. Add to that the special and unique atmosphere at Anfield as well as that special, unique Kop humour and they've got to be clear favourites imo.
They're a real family club too don't forget, with loads of istree and trophy winning experience, it's in the blood don't you know. 5 times.

Not avin dat. Half the pool fans I spoke to in the summer were expecting a title win, they'll be setting their sights on the quadruple after that start.

I hear this a lot, but I've never heard any pool fans say anything of the sort. How can we after the dismal seasons we've had over the recent years? Where/how does the optimism arise?

I hear this a lot, but I've never heard any pool fans say anything of the sort. How can we after the dismal seasons we've had over the recent years? Where/how does the optimism arise?
That isn't a question anyone on here will be able to answer mate, sorry. Maybe the dippers over in your part of the world have less delusion problems?

Seriously though, they're looking effective to an extent this year, although heavily relying on physical intensity which will be hard to maintain.

I'm not sure why you dislike Klopp so.

The two best managers in the BPL this year - and in world football IMO - are Pep and Klopp.

'Pool are amazingly better undre Klopp - they're playing attractive football and will, I think, challenge us for top of the league.

I think we'll end up first this year - much better than I though preseason.
And that 'pool will finish 2nd.

Can't stand Kloop either. Good manager but the constant soundbites and antics are nauseating.

Can't stand Kloop either. Good manager but the constant soundbites and antics are nauseating.

As others have said, Klippety's antics were amusing when we saw them once in a while, while he was at Dortmund, but seeing them practically every day in England just makes them irritating.

Did anyone hear the new song the dippers were singing to the Chelsea fans at the end about 5 Champions leagues and them having no history? Prepare because they can and probably will fit City into it when they play us.

Did anyone hear the new song the dippers were singing to the Chelsea fans at the end about 5 Champions leagues and them having no history? Prepare because they can and probably will fit City into it when they play us.

They do have a fantastic history. No club in this country has a better record of murdering Italians, and I'm not sure how many have tried, but when it comes to dropping paving stones on top of an already unconscious waiters head, then Liverpool have a history like no other.

We need to be ready if they hit us with that. ''Your history has gone, your history has gone, no title in 28 years, your history has gone!'' Not sure that is strictly true as of course their history will remain lol!

Lol, you guys have more optimism than us. We aren't finishing 2nd.

4th is achievable, just. We need to sort out our consistency issues
Said at the start of the season that I reckon its between Us, Liverpool and the Rags. Nothing has changed my mind regarding at least City and Liverpool. I reckon we just have that little more quality than Liverpool which I hope will see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.