Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a no news day, So let's sign the manager again!
This will be in their transfers in box on sky sports soon.

I see there are plenty of stories re Sakho having PEDs in his system dropped. Something doesn't make sense.

The case seems to hang on the fat burners not being on banned list & I can't imagine Liverpool not asking at the time what was the results & then cross referencing banned list. The reports are strange considering you are dealing with Doctors & Scientists, remember Sakho refused having his B test examined.

It was a no news day, So let's sign the manager again!
This will be in their transfers in box on sky sports soon.
just back from a good night out, and this has made me lol
was talking to a scouse fan in a busy pub with loud rock music blaring out,i said why have you made such a big deal about a bloke who has basically made you run faster and harder and failed to finish above your feeder club southampton.why is that worth a new contract? he just looked at me non plussed. i said i could understand it if klopp had brought a beautiful game to the club,but he hasn,t
its just run hard,run very fast and the kop will suck the ball in the net,la..where is the finesse?
next season will be very interesting. who is their club captain ?

just back from a good night out, and this has made me lol
was talking to a scouse fan in a busy pub with loud rock music blaring out,i said why have you made such a big deal about a bloke who has basically made you run faster and harder and failed to finish above your feeder club southampton.why is that worth a new contract? he just looked at me non plussed. i said i could understand it if klopp had brought a beautiful game to the club,but he hasn,t
its just run hard,run very fast and the kop will suck the ball in the net,la..where is the finesse?
next season will be very interesting. who is their club captain ?

Isn't it Jordan 'l'm no Slippy G.' Henderson? And Mr Fifth Penalty is his stand-in, for when he's injured, which is about 80% of the time.

Isn't it Jordan 'l'm no Slippy G.' Henderson? And Mr Fifth Penalty is his stand-in, for when he's injured, which is about 80% of the time.
When you look at the class of a football club,look at their captains.we have Vincent Kompany,two titles round his neck and captain of Belguim,pushing their weight with the big boys on the international front.....then you look at Littlepool with jordan.

But they're not any old seats, they're Anfield seats, no other club has got seats with history, these seats are special, they come alive on those magical European nights, these seats are more knowledgeable than any other seats, these seats have a sense of humour, never in the history of football has so many arses sat on seats.
These are special wooden seats (old) not plastic seats like the oil clubs have, £200 a pop is a bargain, look at the packaging, each seat comes with a complimentary 2014 champions shirt and a 2016 Europa league winners mug, we're doing it the Liverpool way.

It can only be because know someone's after him and want to make sure they get plenty of compensation.

They finished 6th with 62 points in 2015 and he took them to the dizzying heights of 8th with 60 points last season. But he got them to two finals, both of which they spectacularly underperformed in. If that's the height of their ambition then he can stay for the next 20 years. They won't be troubling us any time soon.

Ahem......seem to trouble us quite a lot at theIr midden & 7-1 in PL last year !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.