Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoys me that we most probably have to go head to head against Dippers like we did when they won the league 2014.

They look really shaky at the back however, I hope we're not as naive as last year when we play against them. Hate them
almost as much as the raggies, although the latter are no threat.

Annoys me that we most probably have to go head to head against Dippers like we did when they won the league 2014.

They look really shaky at the back however, I hope we're not as naive as last year when we play against them. Hate them

Watching the Young Dippers last night there's a lot to take exception to.

It's going to be the same I reckon - narrative was that they were the best team robbed of the title by the Newcastle and sterling decisions. Truth was, we scored more and conceded less despite them getting shed loads of favourable decisions (how many pens?), including the joke officiating in the game at anfield.

They're on the phone-ins now getting all hysterical - one on just now (not a scouser) telling us that they are going to win the treble(?) and klopp will win manager of the year!!
To coin a phrase "calm down calm down"

They're on the phone-ins now getting all hysterical - one on just now (not a scouser) telling us that they are going to win the treble(?) and klopp will win manager of the year!!
To coin a phrase "calm down calm down"

Theyre ALL the same, get excited after a few wins. They do look good this season, but let's see where they are in May.

Klopp winning the MOTY is likely as they won't give it Pep if we win the treble including the PL by 20 points.
Listened to their game on the way back from West Brom and the commentary was vomit inducing. I have never heard such cock sucking sycophancy in the past. The drooling was uncontrollable and Alan Twat Green and David Kerb-Crawler Pleat will have to refund the BBC the cost of a couple of cum drenched microphones.

Klopp winning the MOTY is likely as they won't give it Pep if we win the treble including the PL by 20 points.
Listened to their game on the way back from West Brom and the commentary was vomit inducing. I have never heard such cock sucking sycophancy in the past. The drooling was uncontrollable and Alan Twat Green and David Kerb-Crawler Pleat will have to refund the BBC the cost of a couple of cum drenched microphones.

ha ha

Not that strange that we are excited. Except the odd 2nd place, we are used to a 6th position and loosing to the top teams.

This is the first time since ... I don't know when, that Liverpool goes to an away game at Arsenal, City, Man U or Chelsea and I feel we have a 50/50 chance at winning.

As a Swede I have liked City since Sven, and I think Pelegrini had a very entertaining philosophy. Even though I have my doubts about Pep, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.