Liverpool 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool is the team with the most "spread" of their goal scoring in the top of the PL. Lallana, Milner, Coutinho, Firmino and Mane have all done well.

Liverpool is the team with the most "spread" of their goal scoring in the top of the PL. Lallana, Milner, Coutinho, Firmino and Mane have all done well.

You can't include Milner in there. His are all penalties. I know they count, but you know what the poster meant.

You can't include Milner in there. His are all penalties. I know they count, but you know what the poster meant.
Remove him then. Argument still stands. And on top of that Liverpool have Sturridge on the bench.

Claiming Liverpool is a one man team is ignorant.

Just read Liverpool are joint top.
How does this work do city,arsenal and Liverpool all get a trophy ?
Or are Liverpool really 3rd ?

We've got that too, we just also have a 30 goal a season striker.

Just in the league:
Aguero (7), Sterling (4), Nolito (3), Iheanacho (3), Gundogan (3), Kev (2), Fernandinho (1)

And I'm missing someone there, because that only adds up to 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.