Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely no Blue in their right mind is gonna want to listen to an hour of Gerrard and Ferdinand, possibly Scholes too, before 90 minutes of McManaman or possibly Owen?

Yeah, had forgotten BT Sport is basically LFC TV half the time.

But I want to see them all say "These City players won't know what's going to hit them" - only for our players not to be phased one bit.

Surely no Blue in their right mind is gonna want to listen to an hour of Gerrard and Ferdinand, possibly Scholes too, before 90 minutes of McManaman or possibly Owen?

No chance. Radio Manc for me and the legend that is Fred Eyre.

They’re shite : 1-3

And united are getting it after that

And then Spurs

And so on and so forth

Yellow cards accumulated are scraped after the quarters
Saw here in this thread that they go till semi first leg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28368396

That's where I've got it from unless it's recently changed, makes sense this way I think

Yellow cards are cleared after the 1/4's but if you pick up a suspension you can miss the first leg of the semi.

So if Fernandinho got a yellow in the home leg next week, he'd miss the semi first leg.

Just stick Leeroy out on the touchline again, and Kev/Merlin will have all the space they need to play through them. I would also start Sterling, because even if he doesn't see much of the ball, he will still open up the space by keeping their back line occupied.

Yellow cards are cleared after the 1/4's but if you pick up a suspension you can miss the first leg of the semi.

So if Fernandinho got a yellow in the home leg next week, he'd miss the semi first leg.

So if we did have the tie wrapped up after this leg then best to just have him on the bench next week instead of trying to get a booking tonight.

Can see him getting booked tonight tbf stopping a counter.

I reckon it’ll be 2-1 tonight. We’ll get an early goal; they’ll equalise (not sure when, possibly just after half time) and then they’ll score a winner between 75 and 90.

We’ll still go through - winning the second leg 2-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.