Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion it can't be said for any player today, everyone saying oh now haaland is playing and we don't have sterling doing a bottle job we will piss these, we'll sorry but haaland was pretty wank today
I dont think so, he didnt get much chances. Our team were playing like fucking mental cases

Even if Liverpool only show up when they play us, it’s about fck time we show we are better and up for it by winning. Again we didn’t and bottle it.
Today it was plain evidence we are bottlers and I would go as far as this is the new “typical City”.

We worked hard but every single member of this squad is simply the perfect son in law. And in games like this it’s just not good enough.

We probably win the league and make fun of Liverpool. We have been the best team for over a decade. Yet we hardly are able to beat this lot. We bottled it. Again!!
Bollocks. You don't achieve what we have in the past decade by being bottlers.

Complete bottle job as per usual at Anfield.
Rattled and overwhelmed from the start.
They had fucking Milner in defence and we made him look good.
Pep can't handle this fixture and it doesn't bode well losing to a poor Liverpool side with loads of injuries.
Fucking awful
Our goal was harsh but that's the rules
Pep waving his arms like a lunatic did us no favours.
Advantage Arsenal.
Different rules apply to City, no other team gets microscopially scructinised as much as City.

Just seen the clip of Pep I think after our goal was ruled out.
Very unlike Pep he seems to let the scousers and kloop get to him. He doesnt normally get involved with the fans even if they are throwing things.

Once the players see that the dippers will love it and our players are thinking what's the fuck going on !

If anyone asks why we don't win the CL just send them a copy of this game. Rightly disallowed goal and the crowd got up for it and we fell apart. We'll done Cancelo and Pep.

That was poor from pep tbh, such conservative selection and tactics against a team short of confidence and form is disappointing to say the least and even after the failure of plan A he just stuck with it and brought Alvarez on as a last resort when there was a case of bringing Grealish on early in second half and targeting Milner. I also don't understand why Foden is being played on the left wing when he's far more dangerous and plays with more flair on the right wing as he demonstrated against United and i think Haaland prefers that too, it was one of those days where Pep over thought and made things needlessly difficult but we move on to the next one

Shit teams don't press like we do with a high line. That way we play is perfect for Liverpool, but a nightmare for other teams.
I can live with losing to Liverpool every season and winning the league, thanks :)
I don't think we pressed at all today, they passed out from the back very easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.