Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't talk crap. They got lucky, decisions went their way, it happens. This is as well as they can play and they're still light years behind us.
As well as they can play and beat us though that's the concern. We don't seem to have the bottle for it.

Got what we deserved, fuck all.

All on Pep, far too passive in the first half and Bernie wasted out wide.

De Bruyne and Cancelo were absolutely shocking, both in terms of positional play and quality on the ball.

That Liverpool team was an embarrassment and they beat us because both Pep and the players thought they were playing the occasion rather than the game.

Only Phil and Eddie comes out of that game with any credit.

What's Pep fucking waiting for, Alvarez with two to go?

He treats them with far too much respect.

Hear hear. Pep seems to have a problem in his head with big games.

Still find it daft that despite all the shit he let go, he called that foul on Fabinho…makes no sense to me. Hey ho. Have to keep it moving I guess…with a bitter taste in my mouth

Not sure why we have this "We must beat Liverpool" narrative. The facts are we need to beat Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea. If we only lose to Liverpool this season, including at home but beat all the above we walk the league again. They have started dreadfully but it was their cup final today. We have bigger fish to fry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.