Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Yes but would there have been the equivalent of the Spanish Inquistion the next day ? if we had a penalty turned down it would have been instanty forgotten and brushed under the carpet and not played on a 24 hour loop on Sky Sports. Surprised there hasnt been a statement from the club demanding a replay , that would be a bad idea because we couldnt play as poorly again for 45 minutes , so take the draw Dippers and thank your lucky stars that we had a bad day at the office.
Looking forward to meeting them at the Etihad next year and their search for a league victory , its only been 10 years.
I’m damned sure when we played at the Etihad earlier in the season we didn’t have the full 24 hour looped replay of the Akanji goal where the whole planet agreed it shouldn’t have been disallowed, nor the totally disregarded other Alisson mishap where he dropped the ball over the line after another Akanji challenge where he was barely touched.

I have just read the ESPN VAR Weekly review - obviously a Liverpool fan as we shouldn't have scored our goal, Ederson should have been sent off, and Doku's 99th minute incident was 100% a penalty.

In all the media and social media today all I see and hear is Liverpool were robbed by the penalty not being given. Ffs we’re going to have a vigil in dipperville cathedral candles and all for the rest of the season when they don’t win the league

I’ve not gone through 194 pages so please can someone tell me how Phil he’s one of our own Foden played? Having played the Trafford lot off the park last weekend did he keep up the good work? He doesn’t seem to have many votes in MOTM.

I thought Kovacic should've started the Liverpool game beforehand & in the Derby too. He's not gonna score goals but he's quality at keeping possession & linking the play with Kev, Bernardo & Foden. It's allows us to keep control more too & not give the ball away. When he came on we looked more stable & had some chances. He needs to start the game against Arsenal .
Against the bigger teams he needs to start for me with Kev & Rodri in Midfield.
Play Foden & Bernardo out wide & Haaland through the middle.

I’ve not gone through 194 pages so please can someone tell me how Phil he’s one of our own Foden played? Having played the Trafford lot off the park last weekend did he keep up the good work? He doesn’t seem to have many votes in MOTM.
All these ex refs towing the party line saying it was a pen and a red when in reality it was nothing of the sort, that’s if you have a brain and know anything about football

Walker must have agreed a deal with Pep this season given how much game time he has had compared to last season.
Don't forget he is also the club captain ?
Not sure how he managed to get this ultimate honour ?
If the players voted for him, turn I'm dumbfounded ?
Rodri for me, as he is guaranteed a shirt every game and has the respect of the team and the fans...

Rodri for me, as he is guaranteed a shirt every game and has the respect of the team and the fans...
You can be dumbfounded all you like but the captain is voted for by the players. He hasn't been at his best this season but he's been better than some make out. I'd still prefer him at RB to Akanji or Lewis in most games.

It was Rodri in the pre kick off huddle rousing the troops. Walker was probably taking a dick pic.

Walker has been below par this season.
But he plays against fast wingers in the biggest games.

so Far Ederson, Ake, Alvarez, De Bruyne, Bernardo,Doku, walker, Haaland have had pelters.

I think we should assassinate Foden next. Because he was having the same issues that Alvarez was having.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.