Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

You called the performance pathetic and atrocious. You also labelled 4 of our players as disgraceful. You're a mard arse fanny wipe ****, and for you to call anything pathetic, atrocious and disgraceful is beyond parody for anyone who's had the misfortune to read your posts over the years.

Fuck knows how you would cope if we weren't actually the best team in the world.
Anything to add ?

I remember that game for 3 things. First, it was 2-2 and we had the scousers completely on the ropes. There was then a moment of pure role reversal. Kun hares down the left and threads a KDB-like ball into the box and a racing Merlin slides in and misses it by a whisker. They would have been stone dead. The second was Skrtel literally volleyball spiking the ball off a cross in stoppage time when we were 3-2 down. And third, Gerrard's "this doesn't slip" huddle at the end. I forget what happened thereafter ...

I think a guy called Demba Ba briefly became an honorary member of the Liverpool team.

I was puzzled with Murphy’s view and praise of the VVD defending when Haaland ran at him. Ultimately Haaland got a shot away and if he’d hit the ball crisply and not slightly scuffed it there could easily have been a different outcome
The surprise is Murphy crawled out of Van Dicks arse long enough to say anything at all

Wasn't that a terrible display, you wet fanny wipes.
Lucky dippers, it sould've been three nil at half time.
I'll take the point and move on.

lol - what I loved even more was we played Everton at Goodison the following week and both sets of fans broke into an ensemble of the Gerrard song. Epic.

You know, I think that song was being sung at many grounds up and down the country in the following weeks. I remember hearing it when I watched other matches, particularly when Liverpool were playing there.
It is impossible for Liverpool and their sycophants to realised how truly and sincerely they are hated. Was talking to a Tottenham fan on Monday (who happens to be my boss) — a sensible Tottenham fan (yes they do exist). We both agreed on how much we dislike LFC and their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.