Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I did a job on monday for my ex mrs’ uncle. Not seen him for about 7 years. I know full well hes a liverpool fan but when he opened the door i said “still supporting everton”? , i enjoyed the spluttering that followed :))

I dont know why i amused myself with that

Well if he’s a scouser he’s not going to be doing any work himself is he.

This is very old news now, I'm well aware of it. But just a small point, watching the game back.
90.20 in the game. Rodri gets the ball, and does something completely unlike him. Erling for once is totally in space, there is a boulevard through to him between two Liverpool players. If Erling gets the ball, he's got one player only to beat (actually when he spots the danger Van Dijk is coming over but is still a good few yards away, and was playing Erling onside, so arguably he's got a straight run through to their goal) and is then directly on goal. Rodri does not take a touch (which he usually does when he's going to play a long ball), lofts it into the air, and over Erling's head. Straight to their keeper. That ball was positively begging to be played straight along the ground to Erling's feet. Nineteen times out of twenty, maybe more, I'd back Rodri to see that.
Now I'm not getting on his case. He did this kind of thing several times in the second half. Our most reliable midfielder was rattled. They all were. In that second half, we simply stopped playing our accurate passing game. They had us rattled, and our passing in particular simply did not resemble us.
In the circumstances, actually, all things considered, getting a point was a triumph. Oh if only that Doku shot had gone in! It was on the inside of the post, too, not square onto it. How I would have chortled…

Yet another headline in an article on the BBC about the Doku incident at anfield. The article has four incidents but headlines the Doku one. I still can’t recall an almost three week inquiry regarding the Akanji v Alisson coming together in our home match. In fact, that didn’t last 24 hours.

He also wiped out Bernardo on the left touch line when on a yellow card and several prior fouls. Your ref was a certain wanker called Tierney.
Tierney who laughed in Foden's face when Phil implied "that's a booking, he's got to go"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.