Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I like maths!!! Saying that I hate xg. It's complete American bollocks
I’m not it’s biggest fan, but can appreciate some of the science behind it.

Guess there’ll be a site somewhere that collated all the pens taken and how many were scored/missed/saved.

didn’t like Kev’s dissent to Pep. Kev didn’t impose himself and Pep was totally right to sub him. It didn’t look good on tv either. Kev should have walked off ashamed of his performance today. He offered nothing ( still not sure if he’s 100 fit to be fair to him) the right subs at the right time from Pep and we looked a little better too. None of our stars showed today, again the Anfield freeze. Great point to take back and very proud of this team as always.
We lost control of the match & our composure on 25 minutes, which allowed the Dippers back into the match.

Foden couldn't affect the game & by 60 minutes neither Alvarez or Haaland were offering us anything going forward.

In retrospect, Pep should've taken both off, put Doku on the left & Kovacic as a double pivot & moved Bernardo to the right with Phil & KDB playing as No 10's/false 9's.

It's sacrilege to some, but in games like this with Haaland being bossed about by VVD the way he was, he should've been withdrawn because it was like we were playing with 10 men most of the game.

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
Szobsisal
Endo
Elliot

They all started for Liverpool today and we had full strength team bar Grealish. Not good enough at all.

Klopp is the defining factor though.

The way his team plays is kryptonite to how Pep plays.

They didn't win though.

We got battered that 2nd half, and lucky to to escape the Doku challenge

1 point is fucking massive, Anfield is always a horrible place for us to go

They still have to travel to Goodison, London Stadium, Villa Park and the Old Trafford

They aren't winning 10 in the bounce

Now it's up to us to not drop any points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.