Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Bit too doom and gloom for me, we've won 16 of our last 18 and just went to Anfield and got a point.
I hear what you're saying, but 4 of their back 5 wouldn't normally play if all are fit, and we didn't test them enough.

We were lucky to come away with anything, and the most concerning thing for me was the attitude of a few of them.

we were really lucky today, I mean, the dippers have NEVER had a shit decision go their way at Anfield, EVER, EVER. well, great point, I`m happy, not like some of you wet fannies on here.
@JULES I am with you. We didn't lose and (I know, I know) JOHN BOY scored our goal and we didn't lose!!!! (I deliberately repeated it, we didn't lose)

Bar maybe Phil I’d say 5/10 all round sone players having their worst game n a long while,Rodri, a point was enough off that performance, we certainly ride our luck. Arsenal at home will be completely different, it will be bouncing and we should feed of that. All 3 teams will drop points going forward now it’s just who blinks first.

Now I've not read many posts just seen one that said "Thought we did well until the penalty." I am willing to bet that if that (whatever the misdeed was) had been against our player there would have been no penalty.

As much as officials can be cheats, that penalty they got would have been given in any game for any team

it's just one of those things where the optics look bad because of a shit back pass, keeper rushing out , missing the ball and the player going down.

we would have got that decision, as would any other team

Question, does anyone think Haaland is a big game player?
I think he is, he’s scored in plenty.

We play a lot more conservatively in big games though, so he isn’t getting as many big chances created for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.