Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Never replaced Gundy or mahrez.

Summer transfers were a disaster

Bernie wants out
Kev not got the legs
We have one striker who only suits one style
Walkers legs not the same

A few tweaks neded

All the headlines tomorrow will be city cracking up after Kev and peps little exchange. Atrocious second half and we still could have had two goals. Anyroad brace yourselves for the dipper wankfest. Tarquins will be giddy now!

Take a point all day. Liverpool's press was unreal very difficult to play against that as you can tell my our short passes. Alvarez struggled massively with the press and Rodri did I thought. Massive point though

Liverpool were absolutely superb in that 2nd half. Take a draw but can’t help but feel opportunity missed with their injuries and we took the lead.
On paper maybe but regardless of injuries the crowd remains the same

I’d snatch your hand off for a point there at the start of each and every season

Could’ve, maybe should’ve, finished them off in the first half. But the total collapse of the whole team after the penalty gift was/is very worrying. They completely bullied us off the ball and players like Silva and Rodri who possess great composure were frightened to death and was hopelessly hoofing it anywhere. That was a Liverpool team we should be beating but we also have to respect the intimidation of the venue. And we allowed that to scare us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.