Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

They wouldn't have screwed us at all.

It could have easily been given, If that was down the other end I'd be pissed off big time that it wasn't given.

Doku shat his pants and didn't want to put his head in and be brave, Instead he took the cowards route and got lucky.
Yes very true pal , didn't mean it like screwed us but they had a perfect opportunity to put a nail into retaining our title.

Only the miracle can get us to the title now, but it is gone now in my opinion. Before the game I gave us 5% and was rightly or wrongly slaughtered for it. We still have the names on the field, but our game-plan, execution and mentality is not the one of the champions. Not beating one single team around us or that is top 6 - forget about ManU, they've been mediocre for ages - conceding goals for fun and not being able to hold onto the lead. If we didn't beat this L. side with this 11 on the pitch when we needed and with that 2nd half performance, we'll never beat them. Still it is possible for one team to blow it, but not for both. Just focus on FA cup and prey that in CL when any stronger team come against us until the final.
Are you taking the fucking piss?

We're 1 point off Liverpool and 2 points (if you assume we don't catch their GD) off Arsenal (who we still have to play at home.)

And you're saying the title is gone?

Jesus Christ.

I thought we were worth the half time lead and if Kyle had a softer touch it would have been 2-0 and deservwd.

We gave them a lift start of the second half and were on the back foot but had chances on the counter.

Draw a fair result in the end.

All to play for.

Far too many negative fuckers on here. If you think you're so entitled to win every game, you should go and support the swamp dwellers.

I don't think its entitlement. If we played our hearts out and lost that would be one thing, but we were fucking shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.