Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Today after the first 15 mimutes we werent good enough. Nothing to do with wet the bed or the anfield atmosphere etc etc.....we just didnt have the legs and the elelphant in the room is KDB in intense games. He was very poor despite the assist and we are a man short defensively when he is on the pitch. 99.9% of games it isnt an issue but in the odd one here and there it really shows and today was one of them.

Walker after the first half was decent and Akanji justified Pep picking him. Ake was poor .....Stones and Rodri were ok for the vast majority of the match -Bernardo seemed to lose his head however which is very unlike him.

I dont know what happened to Ederson on the penalty. It was a very poor back pass by Ake who is very culpable for the penalty but Ederson looks like he struggled to get the ball and I think the injury happens before he collides with Nunez....

Pep needs to trust foden centrally.

It also depends on how well the taker hits them.
No it doesnt. He doesn't save penalties. That was a good penalty. But it could have been a bad one and he wouldn't save it. His qualities lie elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want bravo back!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.