Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I love that I was able to witness us getting beat off some of the worst teams I’ve ever seen.
Stood with blues that didn’t go just because we were winning. We went to follow our team. No success but amazing times.
Then success came and guess what, those of us that had been there, seen it and bought the T-shirt couldn’t believe our luck.
It still didn’t matter if we won, drew or lost. We were there to support our team.
Many of you fair weather fans would do well to look at just how far we’ve come. We are an amazing team with the world’s best manager. Dropping a couple of points doesn’t make our players losers, bottlers or whatever else you want to throw their way.
Was I disappointed with the performance…. Yes….. Did we get lucky….. yes……
Do I love City any less, absolutely not.
Liverpool could and probably should have won today. We could have also sneaked it but neither of us did.
So sit back, strap yourself in and enjoy the last 10 games, we might just do ok…

Well the league table suggests we’re still in it. We clearly aren’t at last seasons levels and midfield is where we are struggling, but we still have a great chance to win it all.
I'd say we are about exactly where we were this time last year with an easier run in.

Shit performance, but a good point. A point away at Anfield is never a bad point. If we don't win the title from here it's not because of today, because of the stupid points dropped to Wolves, Chelsea home and away and losing a 2-0 lead at home to palace. 10 games to go, it's out of our hands, but far from over.
This is true, I'd also add spurs to that list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.