Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Wow! How dare we squander points! We must win every game. How dare we not get three points and win another title. I cannot think how I can function without us being champions.
Stop being so self entitled mate, we cannot win the title from her to eterity.
2018/19 - We had to win 14 games on the bounce to be champions. Remember that? Well this is like that, or did you start support city last season?

"Self entitled" - nice work on screwing up an insult btw

Think their lads will be more disappointed they didn’t win than ours will.
To get a point was lucky and now the title is out of our hands.

Not that it’s over yet, not by a long shot. But fuck me we don’t make it easy for ourselves do we?
It's been out of our hands for the last few weeks.
And that's only Liverpool, beat Arsenal and its out of their hands.
Today changes nothing.

The team needs a reshuffle. We ain’t doing enough to win games with the players available. The crater in midfield is completely fucking us over and that is something pep needs to think about.

No point blaming so many players, so wide open and the ball retention is poor. The system is making good players look poor.

Pep has not been able to find the right solution. He must be drained after last seasons heroics. He has never stayed this long at a club before. Lot of pressure on him.

The reality is we have been and continue to be spoiled by what pep has brought to Manchester.

This season we are Man City but just don’t play like Man City all the time. Still think it boils down to not getting the midfielders we wanted/needed last summer.

Recruitment has let him down.

Pathetic again at Anfield.

Played atrociously.

And our luck there summed up with Doku hitting the post.

Disgraceful from Kev, Haaland, Ederson and Ake.

Gutted. Title out of our hands and I can’t see us winning it now.

Can’t see scousers dropping any points.
So you fancy Liverpool to win their next 10 Premier League fixtures which would make it a run of 15 unbeaten with 14 victories?

If they do that then they'll fully deserve the title.

They won't though and it's far from over.

Did I really hear Gary Neville say ‘you don’t poke the bear’ in commentary.

Does the knob jockey really realise who we are?
Bloke is a fucking disgrace
Did I really hear Gary Neville say ‘you don’t poke the bear’ in commentary.

Does the knob jockey really realise who we are?
Probably hanging out the back of carragher, he's a proper filthy ****.

Liverpool should be gutted they didnt win today. We didnt perform at all, but they didnt win. Personally I think we were lucky to get a point today, and its not that we did well to get one either.

Also, Viva Ortega.

Deserves to keep his place now. Great keeper and plays us out in the way Ederson does.

Liverpool should be gutted they didnt win today. We didnt perform at all, but they didnt win. Personally I think we were lucky to get a point today, and its not that we did well to get one either.

Also, Viva Ortega.

Deserves to keep his place now. Great keeper and plays us out in the way Ederson does.
I caught Klopps interview after match on Sky - he was cock-a-hoop at the point - you could see he was clearly thrilled and that performance and point wasn’t expected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.