Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Ah well, The one consolation being, at least it pulls the dippers closer to the rags, in terms of the battle for a top 4 place.

The more teams in the mix with them, at this stage,the better, in my opinion

Like i said,. I really like Stones but he needs to get the level he was. He is reminding me last year, and with this errors he is putting the team in trouble. In Liverpool second goal, despite a possible fault, he had a weak approach... Bernardo should be in early to control more the game.. But, still a lot to go and we will improve. Kevin what a player... We are by far the best team.

668 passes and 86% accuracy according to Sky.

Have to say its not the game i watched as i thought we were awful in possession all game.

Ferdys worst game for years, defence lost it's head at times

We made them look good.

We carried on till the end and we are still top and on course I will take that.

Needed help from Gundagon but he was a passenger for 80 minutes. A good squad player but not good enough for the toughest games.

We were just awful today, actually there is no a word to describe what we've been today and that is the only reason we lost. That was a self-destruction of epic proportions. Monaco (both games) x100. And there was answer this afternoon are we a top European side!!! We did not even lose to a football team, we lost to the packed stadium with hostile atmosphere. I am never negative posting here, but this result today is beyond a joke! I am fucking disgusted actually!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.