Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

So how did we come back to 4-3? We gave them 4 goals mate. They caught us on a bad day.
They’d won the game and dropped their intensity. Took Salah and Can off and sat back. When the pressure was off with the game gone we kept going.

Admirable but what had happened in the half hour before then makes it half as good as it seems.

Thought we controlled the game whilst playing average with a few underperformers. Mistakes created goals for Liverpool who were generally poor, no wonder they’re 15 points behind with the also rans.
Don’t bring Dave back to not play as even half fit he runs it.
Regroup and relax for the barcodes.

I’ve not seen us give the ball away that much (all over the pitch). In the first half we got away with it but in the second they capitalised on every mistake. When we’re under pressure and they’ve positioned 4 players in our half why not play it long if the pass isn’t on.
Agüero is in the worst form I’ve seen in him for years. He was marked close but he did very little.

Wouldn't want to be Newcastle right now...the monster will truly awaken after this. Heads up Blues

This, next 2 games Newcastle and WBA at home beat them and the other teams slip up(agian) and it will be as you were.

As for for the dippers, its the usual story they win putting everything they have in to it and then draw next 2 games as they are all goosed and don;t play against teams that attack.

Before the game I said forget Sánchez if he is considering United, but we might face Liverpool in next round of CL easily, and we need firepower against them or agsinst much better teams than liverpool like PSG, Barca, Bayern, Juve...

Txiki just forget saving few quids on agent fee and go for it.

Also the fucking fear we play with sometimes at Anfield is horrible. They come at us without fear, they press us and we look like Bambi on ice losing tackles, headers, second balls, sprints everything. They counter our wide open defence thats making terrible mistakes.

While Sterling is being booed so he has a horrible game because of it. Kun fails to make a shot. Fernandinho didnt even know which gme is he playing.

It was an all around shit performance, and before the game I thought if with our great run we cant to go them and get a good result at Anfield than we never will well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.