Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Really pissed off at missing a chance to derail the Scouse giddiness and take the wind out of their sails more than anything.

Relieved that they didn’t go up the other end and score after the penalty miss...was fully expecting that when he skyd it

Laporte fantastic

Salah offered nothing. We have nothing to fear

Onwards and upwards blues, probably our hardest game of the season ticked off and we’re still undefeated in the league.

He said that’s what he thought happened and he didn’t actually know.

It looked like the bench shouted the message to Mahrez and Mahrez said to Jesus and pointed to the bench “they’ve just said I’m having it”, Jesus looked to the bench and or his head down gutted
Yes, it was actually Mendy who carried the message from the bench and he was the one doing all the gesturing. I'm honestly not a huge Mahrez fan but I do feel for him here because he didn't even look like he wanted it. Sky musnt have shown that footage by the sounds of it but NBC showed it after the match.

There'd not be 30-odd pages about Mahrez missing the penalty if he'd buried the great chance he dragged wide a bit earlier with only the GK to beat.

Did the scousers have any shots on target ? Looked like we completely nullified them you could say it was nearly a perfect game bar not getting the win...
A few yeah, nothing big though

It’s hard not to feel a little bit gutted at the end considering we missed the pen.

Overall I though we lacked a little bit of belief in the final third, which is unusual for us but maybe a consequence of last season. All in all I’ll take that, but fuck me we should of won.

will never criticize a player for wanting to step up in that situation. Not everyone would. Just a bad penalty.

Excellent team performance and this kind of organisation in a hostile environment fills me with confidence for CL knockout ties. The boys are maturing.

That sir is the biggest improvement and one we can build on. Seems we have finally solved how to nullify them, just need to put the ball in the back of the net next time

Onwards and upwards

Christ on a bike
POTY 2 seasons back ffs .
He is quality and one penalty miss doesn’t suddenly make him shit .
He will be a huge influence on retaining our PL this season .

For a different club who played hoof ball.

Don't think he fits how we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.