Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

No it wasn't
I'm fully aware of Yaya's cockendedness.
It merely drives home getting the correct person for the correct job.
Mahrez's conversion rate was even mentioned to Pep by Sky, and he looked surprised at that. Bollocks. He's telling porkies. To say one of the backroom staff don't have that info is claptrap.
I'm sorry, but Pep's dropped an almighty bollock, there (he's human, it happens), as well as Mahrez's.

That pen was as bad as Phil the Face's v Sunderland in the League Cup 14

Showing your true colours- thought you claimed that your initial post was merely a wind up when I challenged you. You clearly meant it.

One thing you’ve got right- Pep’s definitely human BUT so is Mahrez. He’ll be hurting right now & needs the support of City fans. Not you though, of course

Ederson 6
Walker 8
Stones 9
Laporte 10
Mendy 5
Dinho 8
B Silva 10
D Silva 8
Sterling 6
Aguero 6
mahrez 7

Jesus 6
Sane 6

We deserved a win but it wasn’t to be.
That’s inexcusable behaviour by Mahrez, he has some huge apologising to do to the team. He should never be allowed to take one again. He didn’t offer anything today, he was predictable and lazy imo.
They’ll be parading we drew with City trophy tomorrow.
Bernardo was quality, Mendy, not quite there, but improving.
Stones and AL gelled well.

Ooooooh, not David. I can still see the last one he took. i don't know whether it actually reached the goal line. I'd have had Eddie! He'll know Alice inside out!

Maybe re David but at least the keeper would have had to make a save. I reckon Eddie would put a keeper in the back of the net given how hard he can hit a ball! Now that the heart rate has come down and my arse has stopped twitching, still top of the league and that's 1 pt up on last season.

Thanks to the Heyside massive for there hospitality.Inceredible coach run with tip top music from all genres.At the moment were down on a tube station at midnight.Mention in despatches to Vince the DJ who danced the dance.Cracking run ashore and very well organised.Stopped off on East Lancs for steak ale pie n gravy.If you stuck for transportation these lads and Bing are the second coming.Bellisimo !
I bet nobody on that coach came close to having a better baritone than i?

Should have won that but we went there and bosses that game for 70 minutes and showed them what it's all about.
We have improved and we are still the best team, scousers very ordinary and settled for a point quite early in that game, did ederson have to make a single save?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.