Liverpool (a) post-match thread

apols if its already on here, but has anyone posted any Pep post match quotes? or what page are they on if so? Ta v much

Work will be fun tomorrow. Any of you lot who has ever been to sunny (!) Ireland will be well aware that the country is awash with rags and dippers. And there's a few of them at work. Oh well. I'm sure someone will stand bail for me.
Try living where I am in Chester mate, victory going through the city centre as I speak,, unbearable

Bernardo couldn't have done anything to get his arm out of the way, Arnold's arm came out, penalty all day long.

i don’t think that would have mattered. Laporte hardly handled that one against Spurs on purpose but got pulled up. That Bernando one would have been pulled up. This is Liverpool remember. Oliver wasn’t looking at that though and that’s not the reason VAR allowed their goal. That’s the bit that’s annoying.

I agree. It was a marginal penalty call imo, and although City dominated possession, the end product was missing. We created a lot of very good attacking sitautions and having gone 2-0 down, played a good game because a very good counter-attacking Liverpool side could not really get at us.

Just our luck that Liverpool scored with an absolute screamer after we almost got that pen. We just have to take it and go again.

When we are on top form we can blow everyone else away
So let’s do it

Really hard game to summarize that. In their half of the pitch I thought we we’re excellent and should really have had a lot more to show for our play. Defensively we were fucking awful. Referee aside we cannot concede goals like that and have any complaints about the final score. The fern experiment is over I hope, he is not a centre half.

Been here since 2005 ,supporter since 1990 I found last season a joke with the amount of decisions that went against us.....

this year VAR has punished us as well as other teams , it’s inconsistent bollox that’s set up in a way that makes The Italian league look holier than thou.....

My dad gave you with it this year because he said VAR would ruin football,, todays the day I agree and am done with it

will always love City !

enjoy boys and girls

I agree. It was a marginal penalty call imo, and although City dominated possession, the end product was missing. We created a lot of very good attacking sitautions and having gone 2-0 down, played a good game because a very good counter-attacking Liverpool side could not really get at us.

Just our luck that Liverpool scored with an absolute screamer after we almost got that pen. We just have to take it and go again.

Marvin you change direction more than a fighter jet.

From your last 10 posts or so I literally haven’t a fucking clue where you are going.

It’s so confusing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.