Liverpool (a) post-match thread

We suffered from 3 things today

Weak officiating
Very poor finishing again
Edderson being out

We were not that bad and should have had more goals.

VAR a joke but Bravo shouldve saved 2 of the 3 and Pep waited too long to change that. Need to spend in Jan but I never want to see Bravo play again. His pathetic attempt to save the 3rd killed us immediately in the second half

Awful from City. VAR is not the reason we are behind fucking Chelsea who lost Hazard and a mediocre Leicester.

Leicester are not mediocre, just thought I'd say that. You watch them, they play good football. I don't know why i felt the need to type this. I'm a bit emotional.

Gundogan agree. Rodri wasn't even fit enough to train with the team in Italy on Tuesday, so him just getting on the pitch is impressive.

Angelino grew throughout the game and created chances. He's the 3rd choice LB, I don't think he's a "big player" either.

I would say other then sterling and his effort in the second half - even he wasn’t great. No one played well

Right:

First time that 11 have played together in the PL
6 players short of our strongest 11
Bravo not played in the PL for 18 months
We had an away game in the CL 4 days ago (compared to the Dipper's home game 5 days ago)
Shitty arsed weak referee
VAR corruption,

and we still only lost 3-1.

Hopefully, Pep goes all in on VAR corruption and calls the c*nt's out after that utterly corrupt display.

I’d have sold my 18 month old for last season’s title so I can’t complain about this team. We’re a flawed team that’s maybe run it’s course, but they always keep going and they’ve been a joy.
Btw, I f***ing loathe that smug c**t Robertson. I’d love somebody to fiddle with his brakes.

We were better than them all over the pitch, apart from in goal of course

We were very good for the most part but again once we let one in at Anfield the next one follows very quickly and we miss goodness knows how many chances
Don't know what game you were watching. We looked like conceding every time they came forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.