Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Never said it wasn't, but not going to harp on about that as mistakes are made all over the pitch by everyone.
Football is not a perfect science.
No it not. I think Dias will be unhappy with his performance today after his high standards prior and he will look to improve in our next big game,

Some fantastic performances today, but I've got a huge amount of respect for Gundogan to respond to the penalty miss the way he did.

Great to finally put the anfield jinx behind us, even if we did it in typical city style by missing a penalty and making us sweat!

Undoubtedly we're in the driving seat, but it's a weird season and we've got some big games coming up. Liverpool look far from champions, but we were written off earlier in the season. We need to keep on taking it one game at a time and hopefully we can maintain the lead we've built up! But if we can keep this up, no one will come close.

Absolutely huge win and performance. Would like to pick out zinchecko particularly who was quite magnificent. If he had a bit more pace he would be the perfect pep left back.

Biggest change once jesus came on in the second half was the intelligent pressing. foden, benardo and jesus are the best pressers in the team by far and mahrez while he tries is not intelligent in his press meaning often times he's pressing for pressing's sake and not to cut any lanes or force any errors which happened with the allison mistakes when jesus came on.

Yet again no VAR images at anfield for close decisions. I think it probably was offside, but yet again fuck all replays for VAR at their place. Dodgy as fuck.
If he was off I think it was one of those 'His toe or armpit' it looked so so tight.
Ridiculous carry on not showing it.

The switch to 442 was genius from pep. Stopped their fullbacks attacking, and forced them into mistakes. That second half was wonderful. Rodri, Bernie and Gundogan have really stepped up these past few weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.