Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

If you offered me a point before the game, I'd have taken it, stoked with what we showed to come from behind twice, to think there were posters screaming after the Southampton game that we'd lose to both Chelsea and Liverpool.

Was a cracking game, Phil was special again, Bernardo was MOTM for us for me. He ran Liverpool ragged.

Thought we were the better team over the 90, but Salah produced a cracking goal and assist so you just tip your hat to that.

But Paul Tierney is a biased cheat. Their second goal doesn't happen if he does his job properly and sends Milner off. It'd defy logic but at Anfield we get nothing from the refs.

To get a point after being down twice against 12, I'll take it.

Four points from Chelsea and this lot away and I still feel disappointed!?!?!?!?! Mohamed Salah is....I actually cannot find the words, how on earth is this the same player who was Forest Gumping for Roma...I am speechless!!! Still early to compose my thoughts, but Rodrigo Hernández Cascante, take a bow señor!

If the ref had given the first foul by milner on Foden he would have had to book him. Whether it was a penalty or a foul doesn't matter, he bottled that decision. Then he bottled it for a second time.
Anyway, great performance after a very hard week, well done lads.

Cheating referee, stonewall 2nd yellow for milner.
Foden excellent but we are missing quality striker.
Stone wall 3rd yellow for Milner. Compare the booking Cancelo got for a minor brush in the back in the middle of the pitch to the one Milner did not get for pushing Foden in the back on the edge of the penalty area / in the area when through on goal.

It's cheating by the official. No other explanation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.