Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

He is a midfielder not a winger
The one on Foden in the first half with Milner - if you are talking about that one it wasnt a penalty cause it was outside the area (it was a foul) but VAR doesnt get involved with fouls which result in penalties (or not)
The foul continued into the box.
And even if it wasn’t a penalty it was a red card all day long, clearest denial of a goalscoring opportunity you’ll see

when we are on top and we control the game we rarely can make it count i dont know why is that. its so frustrating. a top striker is so much needed, because lets be honest Sterling, Grealish centrally is not good enough, Torres is not trusted vs stronger opponents by Pep.

Serioulsy if we had just a veteran striker with some killer instinct and some pace, all the creators we have would come alive and start putting balls in the box for someone to actually finish them instead of the pressure being on them to deliver goals which clearly they struggle with on a clinical level at least...

said before the game I am happy with a draw, so 2-2 is ok, apart from two things:
we should have been 1-0 up at HT given our dominance, control.
and Milner should have not been on the pitch I hope Pep risks a touchline ban to mention and question the Foden fault and the Bernardo fault how they were not a clear fault and yellow.

Very very proud of this team after that week. Already played Leicester, spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool away and we're 2 points off top. And to be perfectly honestly we played a B team at spurs. Away to Chelsea, psg and dippers in 8 days. If we add a striker and KDB gets into the groove we are laughing

He didn't have the confidence to go through at the end and win it for us though
Mmmm that could just be something to do with the fact that no matter what the poor lad does he will be criticised by his own team’s ‘supporters’! He ends up lacking confidence because he knows he will get the brown stuff for it anyway!!

He plays for Manchester City, the best team in the land in all the world! Therefore he gets my support!

Mmmm that could just be something to do with the fact that no matter what the poor lad does he will be criticised by his own team’s ‘supporters’! He ends up lacking confidence because he knows he will get the brown stuff for it anyway!!

He plays for Manchester City, the best team in the land in all the world! Therefore he gets my support!
ditto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.