Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Just goes to show how much Refs can influence the game. Yellow for Cancelo which was probably his first foul of the game allowed Liverpool to target him and get them on the front foot. Had Milner got his second deserved yellow it would have completely changed the game for us and I have no doubt we would have won had they gone down to ten men. They were completely open at the end even with 11 men.

Sorry but Jamie is massively in the wrong about the Milner stuff.

Comparing Kyle at the Etihad to Milner at Anfield.

Firstly Kyle got sent off and Southampton were given a pen and ref saw it again and deemed there was no foul but they didn't even look at the foul commented by Milner.

Sorry Jamie it's a weak arguement. I don't even think the fans influence the ref at the Etihad compared to Anfield.
Weak? Its a pathetic and intellectually dishonest strawman attempt at deflection

I did enjoy Bernardo ripping Van Dijk apart. He looked like bambi on ice.

We were great today. Really imposed our game onto them and showed who the better football team is. They will be in that dressing room fully aware they were second best and got away with one today. Not good for the confidence to know you were run ragged for large parts.

Tierney needs looking at for that. Utterly bottled it and I hope we make a complaint. Appalling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.