Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Couldn't be any prouder of that performance today, The lads showed massive bollocks today. Totally dominated the first half and should of been 2 or 3-0 up. Second half was more of an even contest and would of been criminal to get nothing from the game.
The less said about the referee the better I think we all said it before the game we will have to beat 12 men and it was the case again today. The penalty in the first half and would of been a straight red too for last man and then the "assault" on Bernardo Silva. It's not poor refereeing it's called "cheating".

Well done Blues.
It was outside the box, I would have fuming if the same incident had resulted in a pen for the opposition.

The lads showed great character to come back twice, but we really shouldn’t have had to. I think everyone knew that the Yorkshire clogger should have received a second yellow, even Paul Tierney, but he was too scared to show it.

Having said that, we should have been two or three ahead at the break, as our forwards were guilty of some glaring misses.

Some excellent performances, especially Bernardo and Phil, though all of the back four played very well. Kevin still seems a little off his best, but I’m sure he will soon get there.

Four points in the last two visits to Klanfield. That must be some sort of record for us.

when you have to beat the system first it makes it all the better in winning the title (a pep quote)
bloody hell how did we get a point out of that today ? the ref was hell bent on giving liverpool the points
VAR even said the foden pen was no contact hahaha

spot on pep its liverpool and united if city its red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.