Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Too many people slagging Ederson off. Name a better keeper in the league?
I think criticism of Ederson is the most bizarre thing our fanbase does.

If you really, no really, watch other keepers closely every game, they all make a multitude of mental decisions and blunders all the time.

Ederson is fucking mustard! I love him, he’s the absolute best keeper for City.

That guy at Chelsea.
Lloris
De Gea
Schmeichel

Mindy is a good keeper but he’s no Ederson and we’d be a much weaker team with Mendy
Watch Lloris’ closely, he’s always made numerous blunders (last minute winner for Liverpool in 2019 comes straight to mind)
Watch de Gea over the last 6 years, full of fuck ups
Schmeichel haha, go and watch our demolition of them a few years ago, he was at fault for four goals in one game against us. and when I say at fault they were horrendous errors! He has about ten games a season where he’s a liability.

Last edited by a moderator:
God I love you City. Great performance and great point.
I think most people are in agreement that we've had a good week and that draw today is fine by me.
I just want to add that I can't remember when any team last came back TWICE to get a point at Anfield. Maybe some stato will surprise me but, to equalise twice there is some achievement. We are well set to harvest quite a few points now from the coming games before Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.