Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Really enjoyed that game.

Just a shame the bent Ref influenced the result.

We showed great attitude and character.

We carry on is this Vein of form, and and finally address our short comings up front in January, It could be a really good season.

I have actually liked what i have seen on the whole from the team at the start of this season. We have had a difficult start, played Spurs away, Chelsea away, Liverpool away already and sit just 2 points from the top.

Not too shabby me thinks.

To play the way we have we deserved more than 4 points out of 9!!!

Since Bernardo been in Gundogan position he’s been sensational!! It’s exactly what we need in there, bravery, turn of pace and trickery

Before the game started, I’d have taken a draw. We should have killed the game in the first half. I was going to write about how the lack of a striker had cost us the win, but I’m just so furious at the unbelievable bias from the officials. Three huge “mistakes” in the game, all went against us. If Liverpool or United had suffered even one of those decisions, it would be talked about incessantly for the next few weeks. They’re game-changing decisions and they’re not debatable. It’s hardly the first time that this has happened. The club should push for answers from the authorities. As I said in the match day thread, I’m very confident that you could prove officiating bias statistically beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. We need to stop just accepting this. Neither Liverpool nor United would accept this for one second.

How the fuck that bent **** had the cheek to book pep fuck knows
Says it all how we are officiated with the antics of Kloop and others without punishment but Pep picks up a fair few cards
just wish he would send an assistant out for the interview ano him to tip the ref a new one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.