Liverpool (a) pre-match thread

Liverpool (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they seem to think Pep will send him out to play how he played against the lower placed sides which is just wrong. When told to sit back Mendy's defending is fine. And we all know what he brings going forward. What I find weird is people actually wanting to see Zinchenko there. Mane or Salah would tear him to pieces.

To be honest mate, Mendys defending since he joined has been well below average. The thought of Salah 1v1 with Mendy makes me nervous.

Massive game today especially for Sane and Sterling. Sterling we know needs to turn up at klanfield for once and Sane needs to commit to running at taa and make him force errors and rash challenges. Remain calm and if they want to go gung-ho with their pressing then if we can move the ball quicker through midfield like napoli did it leaves open spaces to run into.

If we start knocking it around in midfield multiple times it plays into their hands to get organised and then spring their trap. This is how they play, nothing more nowt less. It didn't work at napoli because of their quick 2 touch passing to by-pass the scouse press.

Liverpool when in possession dont bother me at all. We just need to be quick and decisive in possession, the longer the game goes on level, the more it turns in our favour

Lets go do it and shut this lot up

Been up since 5. Cannot fucking wait for this.
Beef Massaman, massamanning
Quorn chilli for the veggies, chilli-ing
Beers and wine cooling
Family and friends round for 3
Never looked forward to a match so much. Come on City!!!
4-1 today ladies and gents. 4 the fuck 1.
That’s the spirit pige hope we’re singing raheem sterling he’s top of the league at full time, taking my premier league winners flag to wave to the bastards as a reminder to them we are the CHAMPIONS.

I've been overly confident about winning this match for over a week now. I think we'll win comfortably and we might even batter them 3-0, 4-1.

-----------Ederson---------
------Nico--Stones----Laporte
-Walker----Fern---------Mendy
-------Bernardo-----Dave
-------------------Jesus---------
---------Kun---------------------

He'll probably start Raz over Jesus but I think it would be better to have him come off the bench. A couple early mistakes from Raz and that crowd will be mental.

I've been overly confident about winning this match for over a week now. I think we'll win comfortably and we might even batter them 3-0, 4-1.

-----------Ederson---------
------Nico--Stones----Laporte
-Walker----Fern---------Mendy
-------Bernardo-----Dave
-------------------Jesus---------
---------Kun---------------------

He'll probably start Raz over Jesus but I think it would be better to have him come off the bench. A couple early mistakes from Raz and that crowd will be mental.
No Sane or Sterling? Gulp!

Just listened to the latest Bluemoon podcast, with what sounded like rags pretending to be City fans, when they eventually said, they think Liverpool have the best front three in the world I just turned off in disgust. Fukme what have we come too, that won't happen again.

It was me who said that. Well, I actually said they have one of the best front threes in the world.

If you disagree with that, I think it says more about your knowledge of football than my credentials as a Top Blue to be honest.

Hey ho. Hope we win today, don't think we will, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.