Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks,we have 7 players out,the bench will be the same as everyone elses if not weaker,you try and convince yourself that you are playing a better team and it'll be massive if you win
No need for conviction. 3 points is up for grabs, it's all that matters. History wont remember what team anyone fielded.

I’ll be quietly optimistic if we can keep the score level in the first 25 minutes.

Given our injuries in defence, it’s difficult to envisage us keeping a clean sheet, though. Ederson and Laporte are huge losses.

I suspect we’ll need to score at least two goals to have any chance of winning this game.
It's the last 20 mins we have to look for,thats when they are diving and cheating for freekicks so they can lob it in the box and get pens,the late goals they are getting are not from fair tactics,we have to stay switched on right to the whistle

This is their best opportunity in the league for a long long time.

In any normal season, they would not collect as many points as they have now, their luck has been incredible and not only this season.
The margins have been on their side for so long and we struggle with injuries on key players such as Laporte, Ederson, Sané, David. It’s an absolute joke.

If all our players were fit I would see us winning, but we have too many players missing while they are fully fit. So if they bottle sunday and we actually win, I would almost call it a fkng miracle.

But we should remember that while they may win Sunday and go 9 points clear, it means absolute f*ck all since they are known in all of Europe as Bottlers FC.

I hope we fck them up. But we should also be realistic.

You only need eyes to see the players are not as confident with bravo,why would they be with any keeper who is not as super confident as eddie?

Oh I have eyes Karen and I see.

I agree Eddie is better than Bravo but if Bravo were that much of a concern that the defenders in front of him lost confidence and form as a result of him playing, then surely there would be more than just the odd BM poster saying this. Also, if he were as bad as you and one or two others are making out, why is he still 2nd choice and not 3rd choice.

Time for slagging him is over and it is time to get behind him, you never know he might have you and others eating your words again

I dont want to see Mahrez in the starting 11 on sunday. I have absolutely nothing against him but his present form leaves a lot to be desired.

Bravo
Walker Stones Fernandinho
Cancelo De Bruyne Gundogan Bernardo Mendy
Sterling Aguero​

the only thing i can bank on is come 6.30pm i am still a manchester city fan, win lose or draw am blue born and bread and what we have been served up over the last ten years liverpool can only dream of and just let me leave this here.............. 4 premier league titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.