Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they'll do us on the break they'll be to fast for us, they're so quick on to balls over the top, they'll leave our defenders for dead.

It is unbelievable how the don't get injuries like hamstrings etc etc. They either have the best physio team ever, or after klopp leaves a story will break about blood doping
Alisson? Matip? Keita and Ox aren't long back from substantial time out with injuries.
City are going through a worse time than most but can probably cope better than most.

Alisson? Matip? Keita and Ox aren't long back from substantial time out with injuries.
City are going through a worse time than most but can probably cope better than most.
Alison is the only guaranteed starter on your list. Matip was swapped a lot last season. Laporte, Ederson,Rodri would all start. Sane settled the game last year and Silva would also be starting as capt. Don’t try to pretend there are similarities in terms of injuries.

The last couple of games we haven’t really looked like we were all on the same wavelength. By indecision, I mean our previous ruthlessness in front of goal. If we had put away even 30% of the chances we created, we wouldn’t have left ourselves ‘chasing’ a win or battling to save a point.
So how is that poor tactics?

By no means am I happy that Eddie is out, however we will now play the game slightly differently as the ball will get launched down their end far more often than normal, which to me is a bit of a bonus when playing at Anfield - let them try and build from the back rather than press us higher up the pitch.

Alison is the only guaranteed starter on your list. Matip was swapped a lot last season. Laporte, Ederson,Rodri would all start. Sane settled the game last year and Silva would also be starting as capt. Don’t try to pretend there are similarities in terms of injuries.
When Gomez got injured early on in the season, Matip was in, and played all important games. Sane isn't necessarily a starter and neither is D Silva. In saying that, Laporte and Ederson out is a serious blow which I wasn't even trying to compare with Liverpool's injuries. Matip is the only first team starter that's out. One person.

I think they'll do us on the break they'll be to fast for us, they're so quick on to balls over the top, they'll leave our defenders for dead.

Dinho,Walker and Mendy are slow ? Only Otto struggles for pace, their main threat are their full backs , Pep will have a plan for them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.