Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Gomez got injured early on in the season, Matip was in, and played all important games. Sane isn't necessarily a starter and neither is D Silva. In saying that, Laporte and Ederson out is a serious blow which I wasn't even trying to compare with Liverpool's injuries. Matip is the only first team starter that's out. One person.
If you claim David Silva is not necessarily a starter then tell me how many league games he has started from the bench when fit.

This Anfield fortress thing is getting a bit mythical to be honest...

Off the top of my head, first 20 - 30 minutes or so against Norwich - Shakey...

Leicester and Spuds - Got out of jail thanks to their diving team...

Newcastle at home, they were 1 down..

The team they played at home in the Chumps league (can't remember their name) came back from 3 down - Well Shakey in that game

Genk pegged them back to 1 each..

Now I appreciate they got results in all these games but they are not looking the unbeatable world beaters they are being painted out to be...

The crowd after the 5 to 3 karaoke has finished get a bit giddy for 5 minutes or so.. Let's see how it goes if we score first..

We are a formidable team with a brilliant manager, these sort of games will test our team's mettle and strength of character..

A load of Scandinavians shouting and whistling for a bit should not be enough to distract us from our game plan..

Winning away in big games is what we are being honed to do..

That's not to say we won't be cheated out of it by the powers that be but me personally, I think we'll be just fine tomorrow...!

They don’t lose many at home. When was the last time they lost at Anfield?

To be honest though I think we have been better away than at home this season.

Key will be the first 25 mins. I’ve said this before many times when we have played there and hey presto we go behind very early on. If we can kill the crowd and slow the game then we have a chance of stamping our authority on the game. However, if we start poorly like we often do there, it won’t end well.

I personally think we have one too many injuries at the moment and our key players are off form, particularly KDB and it’s going to be extremely tough.

I might actually watch the pre-game now. Less of a scouse love in. Vinny won’t let them

Amazing isn't it ? That we actually feel surprised and relieved a recent ex-City player and legend is on the punditry panel before one of our games to provide a level of balance and preview the game from a Blue perspective.

Our video department needs to cobble together the bus attack in a 60 second piece... message it out to each player... play it non stop on the coach on the way to Klanfield.

We need to start the game with a singular focus and apply a strangle hold early vs. a team who are prone to choking.

They are beatable and even with our injuries we are the best team they have played this season.

The team they played at home in the Chumps league (can't remember their name) came back from 3 down - Well Shakey in that game

Now I appreciate they got results in all these games but they are not looking the unbeatable world beaters they are being painted out to be...

The crowd after the 5 to 3 karaoke has finished get a bit giddy for 5 minutes or so.. Let's see how it goes if we score first..

We are a formidable team with a brilliant manager, these sort of games will test our team's mettle and strength of character..

A load of Scandinavians shouting and whistling for a bit should not be enough to distract us from our game plan..

That's not to say we won't be cheated out of it by the powers that be but me personally, I think we'll be just fine tomorrow...!
When was the last time they lost in the league at Anfield?

Our video department needs to cobble together the bus attack in a 60 second piece... message it out to each player... play it non stop on the coach on the way to Klanfield.

We need to start the game with a singular focus and apply a strangle hold early vs. a team who are prone to choking.

They are beatable and even with our injuries we are the best team they have played this season.
I would get Khaldoon to do the pre- match pep talk in the dressing room, I get the opinion he hates them with a passion, I would love to know what his real feelings are about their owners.

They don’t lose many at home. When was the last time they lost at Anfield?

To be honest though I think we have been better away than at home this season.

Key will be the first 25 mins. I’ve said this before many times when we have played there and hey presto we go behind very early on. If we can kill the crowd and slow the game then we have a chance of stamping our authority on the game. However, if we start poorly like we often do there, it won’t end well.

I personally think we have one too many injuries at the moment and our key players are off form, particularly KDB and it’s going to be extremely tough.

They don’t lose many at home because they get a ridiculous ‘rub of the green’ from the officials. I’ve been many many times and even though I’ve seen us outplay them on a few of these occasions, the best we’ve come away with is a draw.

I’d be happy with a draw tomorrow and think that’s the most likely outcome because neither team can afford to lose.

Just fine? You seem to have forgotten we would be going up against Li-VAR-pool tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.